Welcome to the SHAH RUKH KHAN'S DON Fans Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The story revolves around finding Don to avenge Kamini - Kareena

She may have received mixed reactions for her gyrating to 'Yeh Mera Dil' on 'Don - The Chase Begins Again', but nothing can stop the Kapoor girl from being overtly excited about this biggie that arrives on October 20th.

She says, "Experimenting is something that I have always loved and when I was asked to do a character role, something that I haven’t tried before, I thought for a second. I thought about ‘Don’ the all time classic, Helen aunty; whose a legend in her own rights and then of the song – ‘Ye Mera Dil’ one of my favorites. And I said “I’d love to do something like this.”

Kamini’s role is brief but very pivotal. The story revolves around finding Don to avenge Kamini and her fiance’s murder. So this is where it really starts. She’s also the first one to have come really close to having caught Don… but then …“Don ko pakkadna mushkil hi nahin Naamumkin Hai.”

To conclude I feel totally honored to be put in the same league as Helen aunty and I hope I have done justice to the role."

Source: Indiaglitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home